As part of our support and commitment to the armed forces, VINCI Construction UK has signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant.
It is a voluntary pledge through which we aim to demonstrate our recognition that armed forces skills are highly transferable to our industry and that we are a forces-friendly employer.
The covenant reinforces the relationships we have with the defence organisations that we work for as well as our voluntary ongoing support for Help for Heroes through our team of 30 mentors.
As part of the covenant, we undertake to:
- Promote the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation.
- Seek to support the employment of veterans, young and old.
- Seek to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserves forces.
- Strive to support the employment of Service spouses and partners.
- Offer support to local initiatives through local projects where possible.