We will provide a safe, progressive and challenging environment in which our people are able to fulfil their potential. We will do this by:
- Creating sustainable jobs and anticipating future skills requirements;
- Ensuring our teams are motivated, engaged and suitably skilled;
- Protecting each employee’s health and safety;
- Encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination;
- Promoting equality and inclusion.
We encourage our teams to proactively contribute to the communities in which they work. We do this by:
- Supporting our employees’ contributions to community involvement and fundraising efforts;
- Partnering with organisations that help young people into employment and promote construction as a career;
- Employing local labour;
- Mentoring ex-service personnel and providing them with employment opportunities.